Boat Parade Bridge Closure
Both the NE 14th Street Causeway and Atlantic Boulevard Intracoastal Waterway Bridges will be locked into the open position from 6:15 p.m. until 10:00 p.m. on Friday December 14th unlessunless the parade ends sooner. The Hillsboro and Commercial Boulevard Bridges will be operating under normal operating times. Please seek alternate routes to and from the beach during this time.
Yuletide Parade Winners
Congratulations to this year's winners:
- Best Marching Unit: Pompano Chiefs Cheerleaders
- Best Band: Ramblewood Middle School Marching Band
- Best Float: Flanigan’s Seafood Bar & Grill
- Best Youth Group Float: Pompano Piranhas Swim Team
- Best Overall: Blanche Ely High School JROTC and Marching Band
City Hall Parking Lot Closure
Beginning November 26, the City of Pompano Beach will begin Construction work on the City Hall Parking Lot. During this time, parts of the parking lot will be unavailable for use.
The project will be completed in multiple stages with varying areas being affected during each phase. Please see this document for more information on the areas that will be closed and alternate parking.