- Workforce Development
- Job Creation
- Community Outreach
Services for Job Seekers
- Computer station available for employment and training research
- Individualized job search support
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Pre-Screening Interviews conducted of Potential Applicants
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Workforce Program Director
Links for Job Seekers and Employers seeking job candidates
Come out for the next Job Seeker Orientation Workshop on Wednesday, December 6th, at noon to learn about Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, then stay for the Job Seeker's Toolkit starting at 1:00pm.
This toolkit is designed to support job seekers and those who assist job seekers. It includes an employer and a job seeker resource on-site every month.
In The December Toolkit:
- Living Green Market and Café located at 413 N Federal Hwy., Pompano Beach will be on hand to hire Cashiers, Cooks and Produce / Stocking staff for its new Pompano Beach store
- Florida Apprenticeship Grant Program will share information on its “earn and learn” model where apprentices receive a paycheck from day one and national industry certification upon graduation from a career-training program
Employers may take advantage of the services of the Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, which could be simply sending job openings to be included in our newsletter and contact the Center for more ways that it may be of service at no cost to employers or job seekers.
|Fire Station Construction Hiring Event|
|GENERAL CREW GOODYEAR AIRSHIP|
|Housekeeping and Laundry Staff|
|Electricians, Foremans, Superintendants and Project Managers|
|Store Manager with Retail Experience||$15-18/hr|
|Inbound Customer Service Representative||$11-12/hr|
|Become an Isle Team member|