Job Placement Center
- Workforce Development
- Job Creation
- Community Outreach
Services for Job Seekers
- Computer station available for employment and training research
- Individualized job search support
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Pre-Screening Interviews conducted of Potential Applicants
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Business and Workforce Development Consultant
Links for Job Seekers and Employers seeking job candidates
Check out our newsletter
Check our our newsletter for more information: Newsletter
Job Seeker Orientation
Join us to learn about Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, then stay for the Job Seeker's Toolkit starting at 1:00pm. This toolkit is designed to support job seekers and those who assist job seekers. It includes an employer and a job seeker resource on-site every month.
Employers may take advantage of the services of the Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, which could be simply sending job openings to be included in our newsletter.
Contact us for more ways that we may be of service at no cost to employers or job seekers.
Oceanic Hiring Event
JUNE 24 - 25
10 AM - 9 PM
Oceanic Pompano Beach 270 N Pompano Beach Blvd
All applications are reviewed and interviews will takeplace at Oceanic on 06.24 and 06.25
PLEASE APPLY HERE BEFORE EVENT:
Team members benefit from flexible schedules, career growth, and development. We value hospitality, community, and loyalty. Taking care of guests is top priority. Oceanic is anchored on the Pompano Beach Pier. The center of a city sponsored beachfront transformation.
Business and Bagels
Meet City of Pompano Beach & Broward County Officials
• Small Business Certification
• Upcoming Transportation Projects - Penny for Transportation Impact
• Local Preference Ordinance and Look Local First Initiative
• How To Become a Registered Vendor
THURSDAY JUNE 27 & SEPT 12
9:00 - 11:00AM
E. Pat Larkins Community Center 520 Dr. MLK, Jr. Blvd. I Pompano Beach FL
Contact Info: firstname.lastname@example.org 954.786.7866
Recently Added Local Jobs
No openings at this time. Check back soon for new job listings.