- Workforce Development
- Job Creation
- Community Outreach
Services for Job Seekers
- Computer station available for employment and training research
- Individualized job search support
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Pre-Screening Interviews conducted of Potential Applicants
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Workforce Program Director
Links for Job Seekers and Employers seeking job candidates
Check out our newsletter
Check our our newsletter for more information:
Job Seeker Orientation
Join us to learn about Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, then stay for the Job Seeker's Toolkit starting at 1:00pm. This toolkit is designed to support job seekers and those who assist job seekers. It includes an employer and a job seeker resource on-site every month.
Employers may take advantage of the services of the Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, which could be simply sending job openings to be included in our newsletter.
Contact us for more ways that we may be of service at no cost to employers or job seekers.