Job Placement Center
- Workforce Development
- Job Creation
- Community Outreach
Services for Job Seekers
- Computer station available for employment and training research
- Individualized job search support
- Information and links to community services, programs and opportunities
- Workshops to develop and enhance employability skills
- Job Fairs
Services for Employers Seeking Job Candidates
- Recruitment of potential candidates
- Job Descriptions written
- Job Announcement slide produced for Community TV
- Pre-Screening Interviews conducted of Potential Applicants
- Resumes and completed applications sent for preview
- No Cost for any of the above services!
Job Placement Center Contact
Dahlia Baker, Workforce Program Director
Links for Job Seekers and Employers seeking job candidates
Check out our newsletter
Job Seeker Orientation
Join us to learn about Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, then stay for the Job Seeker's Toolkit starting at 1:00pm. This toolkit is designed to support job seekers and those who assist job seekers. It includes an employer and a job seeker resource on-site every month.
Employers may take advantage of the services of the Pompano Beach CRA Job Placement Center, which could be simply sending job openings to be included in our newsletter.
Contact us for more ways that we may be of service at no cost to employers or job seekers.
Recently Added Local Jobs
Sitel Open House Customer Service Positions
When: WednesdayJanuary 30, 2019
Location: 2500 NW 19th Street Pompano Beach, FL 33068
Provide an Updated Resume
Two Professional References
Schedule Second Shift Only 2:30PM-11:00PM
Ability to Work Weekends
Ability to Type at Required Speed
Production Manager for Print/ Sign Shop
We are looking to fill a full time position Monday - Friday from 9am -6pm. Hours can changed based on work load. You may need to stay longer to complete a job.
We are a small but busy company that does printing, direct mail and signs in Pompano Beach. Our office likes to have fun and get the job done at the same time.
The following is the breakdown of what we are looking for:
1. Qualified person must know how to use a hydraulic cutter. We will consider training the right candidate
2. Plotter experience beneficial
3. Computer skills are necessary – Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Stronger Excel experience preferred.
4. Fork Lift skills is a plus
5. Must speak English
6. Must have valid Florida Driver’s License
7. Must have reliable transportation to get to and from work on time.
8. Willing to learn new things and take instructions
9. Work independently - After taking instruction on how to complete the job there will be a lot of times you will be working alone on a job.
10. Fast Paced - There are times we need to get a job complete and out the door. We need someone who can step up and get the job done in a timely matter.
Pay based on experience - Starting at $15.00 per hr. Please send resume to email@example.com
We will call qualified candidates in for an interview. We are looking to hire immediately. NO PHONE CALLS will be accepted