The Municipal Tennis Center offers 16 professional Fast Dry Clay courts for day and night play.
Eight of the courts are lighted.
We have a fully equipped ProShop which includes ball machine rental, snack bar and restrooms.
The Municipal Tennis Center was Named "One of the top Municipal Tennis Facilities in the Country" by the United States Tennis Association.
- The ethics of tennis and sportsmanship shall prevail.
- Only persons wearing tennis shoes shall be allowed on the tennis courts. No street shoes, wheeled shoes, bicycles, or wheeled vehicles of any type may enter the tennis courts.
- When others are waiting and no courts are available:
- a. Courts may not be held by one person alone.
- b. One set of singles or doubles may be played with one hour maximum.
- c. Waiting players must remain in person at the outside entrance of the tennis courts for next available court. No courts can be held nor can priority of right to use the courts be established by the placing of a racket or the like on the court.
- Pets are not permitted inside the facility at any time.
- A maximum of three (3) balls shall be used on any court except for City approved tennis instructors.
- Professional tennis instruction will only be permitted by City authorized instructors.
- The following items are prohibited in and around courts: alcoholic beverages, glass containers, smoking or amplified sound.
- Players are expected to accept City staff’s interpretation of the above rules or decisions on the above stated rules.