UPDATE as of March 23, 2020
In an effort to protect our residents, visitors, businesses and employees to help slow the spread of COVID – 19 and to ensure the healthcare system is not overwhelmed. The City has implemented the following changes until further notice.
- We recommend the payment of outstanding parking citations via standard mail or online.
- REGULAR MAIL - 3460 NE 3rd Street, Pompano Beach Florida 33062
- ONLINE - www.copbfl.nupark.com/portal.
- The City will suspend the 14 day timeframe to appeal a citation until further notice.
- Questions can be submitted to the Parking Office at (954) 786-5580.
- The City will suspend the issuance of Residential Permit renewals until further notice. If you currently have a Residential Permit it will remain in effect until further notice.
- The City will not issue new Residential Permits until further notice without a scheduled appointment. Please call the Parking Office to set an appointment.
- Monthly Parking payments for the garage will be extended temporarily.
- Monthly Parking (Hangtag) payments can be made by appointment. Please call the Parking Office to set an appointment.
All voice messages to the Parking Office will be returned as soon as possible in the order in which they were received.
WELCOME to Pompano Beach, where we want you to experience Florida’s Warmest Welcome, even when it comes to PARKING! Here you’ll find the information to help you locate and pay for parking easily and quickly, so you can get on with enjoying your visit to our beautiful beach, pier, and picturesque waterfront parks and unique waterside shops and restaurants along the ocean and intracoastal waterway.