Pompano Beach Title VI
The City of Pompano Beach assures that no person shall on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, family or religious status, as provided by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1987 and the Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992 be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination or retaliation under any program or activity undertaken by the City.
Notifying the Public of Rights Under Title VI
CITY OF POMPANO BEACH
- The City of Pompano Beach operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, and national origin in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes she or he has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with Broward County Transit.
- For more information on the City of Pompano Beach’s civil rights program, contact 954‐786‐5555; email Eddie.Beecher@copbfl.com; or visit our administrative office at 100 W Atlantic Blvd., Florida 33060. For more information or to file a complaint form, visit http://pompanobeachfl.gov/.
- For more information on Title VI procedures, to file a complaint or obtain a complaint form contact Broward County Transit (BCT) at (954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302, or visit BCT’s website at http://www.broward.org/BCT/Pages/TitleVI.aspx. You may also request information in writing to the Broward County Transportation Department, Transit Manager - Compliance, 1 North University Drive, 3100A, Plantation, FL 33324.
- If information is needed in another language, contact (954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302.
How to File a Complaint
In order to process your complaint, please fill out the Title VI Complaint Form. If you need help in completing this form, please call the Title VI Coordinator at 954-357-8481. The completed form can be returned to:
Broward County Transit Division
Attention: Transit Manager – Compliance
1 North University Drive, Suite 3100A
Plantation, FL 33324
City’s Contact Information:
Eddie Beecher, Human Resources Director
100 W. Atlantic Blvd. Pompano Beach, FL 33060
County’s Contact Information:
Broward County Transit (BCT)
(954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302,
1 North University Drive, 3100A, Plantation, FL 33324.
Information in another language, contact (954) 357-8481, TTY (954) 357-8302.